The app supports people in the prevention and self-management of high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and sleep disorders in everyday life and motivates them to reduce influenceable risk factors.
The app is aimed at people who...
- suffer from high blood pressure and/or
- suffer from type 2 diabetes and/or
- suffer from sleep disorders and/or
- have an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and/or type 2 diabetes, and/or
- Want to prevent cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes
The app is not suitable for people:
- Pregnancy: Do not use the app if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
- Minority: Do not use the app if you are under 18.
- Insufficient language skills: Do not use the app if you do not understand anything in the instructions, guidance and recommendations or if you do not have sufficient knowledge of the language in which Pathmate Coach is offered.
- Significantly impaired vision: Do not use the app if you cannot read anything in the instructions, guides and recommendations.
- Do not apply the sleep restriction (bedtime reduction) in the sleep module if any of the following contraindications are present:
- Bipolar disorder
- Untreated hypersomnolence